Adobe Acrobat XI Pro lets you create, manage, edit, assemble, and search PDF documents. Additionally, you can create forms, initiate review processes, apply legal features, and prepare PDF documents for professional printing. Almost any document—a text le, a le created in a page-layout application, a scanned document, a web page, or a digital photo—can be converted to Adobe PDF using Acrobat software or third-party authoring applications. Your workflow and document type determine the best way to create a PDF.
This course is for Graphic designers, web professionals, creative directors, art directors, illustrators, production artists, print and prepress professionals in advertising agencies, interactive agencies, graphic design firms, and newspaper, magazine, book, catalog, technical, and corporate publishing, as well as freelance graphic designers and production artists, many of whom support larger design and publishing customers.
- Introducing Adobe Acrobat XI
- Creating Adobe PDF Files
- Reading and Working with PDF Files
- Enhancing PDF Documents
- Editing Content in PDF Files
- Using Acrobat with Microsoft Oce Files (Windows)
- Combining Files
- Adding Signatures and Security
- Using Acrobat in a Review Cycle
- Working with Forms in Acrobat
- Using FormsCentral
- Using Actions
- Using Acrobat in Professional Printing