Formerly SiteCatalyst Advanced Features & Tools training, this two-day course will teach you how to identify and act on important segments on your site by understanding how to use advanced features and tools to create actionable data. You will learn how to create and monitor campaigns in Reports & Analytics. You will also learn how to integrate your Reports & Analytics data with data external to your Web site in order to understand your business from end to end.
This course is designed for experienced Reports & Analytics users, typically administrators and analysts.
Students should attend the Reports & Analytics User Training or have signicant experience with Reports & Analytics prior to attending this course.
Reports & Analytics Advanced Features & Tools training opens the doors to complex data analysis and custom reporting techniques. This course dives deep into reporting features, enabling you to receive custom information on visitors and customers. Reports & Analytics experts will help you leverage this powerful tool by providing insight into the following areas:
- Monitoring and measuring marketing efforts
- Maximizing Web site activity
- Understanding and maximizing conversion
- Segmenting visitors
- Tailoring development efforts
- Discovering hidden insights and unique trends
- Exploring advanced data relationships
- Course Introduction
- Segmentation Overview
- Campaign Management
- Custom Variables and Reports
- Creating and Combining Multiple Report Suites
- Server-side and Client-side Data Manipulation
- Marketing Channels
- Report Suite and Company Settings
- Report Builder
- Data Sources
- Data Connectors
- Advanced Segmentation Tools
- A/B and Multivariate Testing
- Taking Action: Avoiding Analysis Paralysis
- Project: Putting It All Together
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on email@example.com