AEM Sites: Developer Training teaches the fundamentals of building a custom AEM website based on templates and components. It provides with the conceptual information on JCR, web framework, and OSGi framework.
Using CRXDE Lite, students will develop a custom website while reinforcing the fundamental concepts, such as components, templates, dynamic image rendering, navigation, and modularization. It also provides an overview of mobile sites.
AEM 6.0 has deep coverage on Sightly — the new templating language that helps front-end developers to quickly develop components.
The AEM: Developer class is designed for developers who wish to learn more about application development with the AEM Sites.
- A minimum of 2 years experience in web development including experience with HTML, CSS,and DHTML
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (preferably Java)
- Some exposure to basic authoring operations with AEM. Review all of the CQ5 feature tour screencasts on: https://www.day.com/content/day/en/resources/video/wcm.html
Participants should also know the following:
- Relationship between template and page-rendering component
- Major functionality of the jcr:content child of the cq:Page node
- Adding component to the list of available components
The overall goal of this training is to enable developers to create and understand basic AEM development practices and to prepare themselves for project work under the lead of a senior web developer. This course is not intended to provide any custom instruction focused on specific sites or projects.
- Getting Started
- Content Repository
- Apache Jackrabbit Oak
- Web Framework
- Bracket plugin
- Create a website
- Page rendering
- Slightly template
- Dynamic top navigation
- Extend paragraph system
- Create dialog boxes
- Create dialog boxes for global content
- Enhance the component
- Use foundation components
- Include breadcrumb
- Add client libraries
- Create mobile websites
- Create complex components
- End user search
- Using jQuery with Apache Sling
- Package Manager
- Performance consideration
- AEM Deployment
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on firstname.lastname@example.org