Adobe CQ5.5 Advanced Developer Training teaches developers the advanced topics of building a custom CQ application, based on OSGi and JCR. This includes practice with OSGi component development and development topics like Unit Testing and Maven project setup. Reviews other areas that are relevant for successful CQ5 projects like dispatcher caching, deployment & packaging and integration methods are taught.
The training builds up on the Basic CQ5.5 Developer training. Participants need to have a good understanding of CQ components and templates. Java skills are required.
- Successful completion of the CQ Basic Developer Training
- Experience in developing basic CQ applications using CQ components and templates
- Java coding experience
- OSGi components, services, annotations
- Development models: Maven, vlt
- Sling, Resource-Oriented architectures, ResourceResolvers
- Sling Eventing
- Sling Scheduling
- JCR and Jackrabbit
- JCR Search
- JCR Observations
- JCR Versioning
- JCR Import/Export
- Users, Groups, Permissions
- Unit Testing
- Deployment & Packaging
- Dispatcher and Caching
- Reverse Replication
- CQ-based Search
- Content Migration
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on email@example.com