The Adobe CQ5 Author Training course teaches you CQ5 features, functionality, and authoring skills based on a standard project environment. This includes a hands-on introduction to Adobe CQ’s dynamic publishing, the roles and responsibilities of a content author, and the best way to work with Adobe CQ’s content management features.
This training enables students to create new web pages based on different types of templates, to update and modify content on a Adobe CQ based website, and to use some of the additional functionalities such as Workflow, Campaigns, Newsletters, Reports, and creating and managing Mobile Pages.
This course is NOT a developer training; rather it introduces you to the philosophy behind Adobe CQ5 and how to administrate content using ready-made templates. The CQ 5.5 Author training is designed for all users of Adobe CQ, including authors, developers, and system administrators.
- Operating System: MS Windows, Mac OSX
- Applications: Standard Browsers such as Microsoft Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox, plus Microsoft Office applications.
- No prior CQ knowledge necessary
- Quick-start CQ5 WCM Author
- Create a page
- Add content
- Add an image to Media Library
- Tag Clouds
- Working with Inherited Paragraphs
- Create a Mobile Page
- Multivariate Testing
- Create a Campaign
- Create a Newsletter
- Publish a page
- Copy / Move / Delete a page
- Page locking
- Working with workflows
- Practicing adding content, versioning, and publishing pages through hands-on exercises
- Learning about the CQ 5.5 out of the box components and how to use them effectively
- Understanding and utilizing workflows
- Exploring and administering the multiple modules within CQ 5.5
- Discovering the marketing and social collaboration aspects of CQ 5.5
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on email@example.com