Adobe CQ5 Developer Training teaches developers the fundamentals of building a custom CQ application, based on templates and components. This includes practice with CQ development techniques such as developing templates and authoring environments for mobile sites and websites, dynamic image rendering, navigation and modularization, using both CRXDE Lite and CRXDE.
In-depth lecture presentations and discussions introduce concepts essential to CQ while comprehensive hands-on exercises, using CRXDE, reinforce concepts learned during lecture presentations. The overall goal of this training is to enable developers to create and understand basic CQ development practices and to prepare themselves for project work under the lead of a senior web developer.
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience in web development including experience with HTML, CSS and DHTML
- Strong knowledge and experience with JavaServer Pages (JSP)
- Advanced knowledge of Object Oriented Programming (Java preferred)
- Knowledge of open standards (e.g. XML, LDAP)
- Some exposure to basic authoring operations with CQ5
- Overview of the OSGI Framework, JCR, REST, and Apache Sling Technologies
- Overview of the Product and Platform architectures
- Creating and Managing Templates and associated page-rendering Components
- Installing and utilizing CRXDE and CRXDE Lite
- Creating, Adding, and Managing Components
- Taking input from Authors using Component and Design Dialogs
- Defining and assigning a Design to a web site
- Creating a custom Widget and CQ package
- Overview of Workflow definition
- Overview of mobile content concepts, emulators, components
- Creating custom workflow process steps
- OSGi bundles and consuming classed defined in them
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on email@example.com