The Adobe CQ5 System Administrator training focuses on how to install, configure, maintain, and troubleshoot CQ5. You’ll be introduced to the basic philosophy and concepts of the CQ5 architecture and learn how to integrate CQ5 in a production-level environment.
You’ll get an overview of the CQ5 files and directory structure, where to find important log files, and how to adjust the logging configuration. CQ5 Clustering techniques and Backup and Restore are also covered. You will also see how CQ5 can be integrated with LDAP and Single Sign On servers. The course is presented as a well-balanced combination of lecture presentations and hands on exercises.
- A minimum of 2 years of system administrator experience with the operating system or platform on which CQ5 will be installed.
- Advanced knowledge of Java technology.
- Basic knowledge of XML, the HTTP protocol, networking, network design and server specific software.
- A sound knowledge of Apache’s Log4J Framework is helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented principles is helpful, but not required.
- Troubleshooting skills.
- Quick Intro
- Authoring Interface
- CQ5 concepts and philosophy
- System architecture overview
- Installation of CQ5 author and CQ5 publish instances
- Familiarization with CQ Servlet Engine, CRX, OSGi
- Apache Sling and CQ5
- User Management
- Configure Version Manager
- Logging Mechanism
- Dispatcher/Load Balancer Configuration
- TarPM Optimization
- Package Manager
- Performance Tuning
- Thread dumps
- LDAP Integration
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on email@example.com