Mobile channels have gained considerable importance in the last few years, mainly driven by the success of the iPhone. This training will instruct students on how to build a mobile website with AEM, including mobile development best practices and specific AEM techniques to allow content reuse and optimization through the different devices.
The content of this training assumes a basic knowledge of Adobe AEM as a general Web application platform, as well as familiarity with AEM user interfaces. Students should have attended the AEM Developer class.
- CQ5 mobile website
- Emulation and editing
- Device detection using device specs
- Device groups
- Specialized mobile components
- Content reuse and inheritance
- Mobile authoring with iPad
- Newsletter templates
Upon completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Understand key concepts regarding the use of mobile sites and mobile native apps
- Set up a simple mobile website project
- Be able to use the emulator
- Understand device detection
- Develop components for mobile
- Understand content reuse across channels
- Use the authoring interface for the iPad
Who can attend this?
This training is useful for those developers who are required to use AEM to manage websites for mobiles devices, view a mobile page that emulates a mobile device, or switch between several views.
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on firstname.lastname@example.org