Mobile channels have gained considerable importance in the last few years, mainly driven by the success of the iPhone. This training will instruct students on how to build a mobile website with AEM, including mobile development best practices and specific AEM techniques to allow content reuse and optimization through the different devices.
• AEM Developer training
• Familiarity with the AEM environment
- Live Copies
- Site wizard
- Blueprint Control Center
- Background Rollouts
- Rollout configurations
- Live Copy within a Live Copy
- Chaining of Live Copies
- Tracking success of Rollouts
- Editing existing Live Copy configurations
- Custom sync actions: Implementing synchronization actions
- Diff -view in components from a developer’s view
This training will review the key topics of Multi Site Management. Participants who complete
this course will:
• Understand Live Copies
• Know how to use the Site Wizard
• Understand the functions of the Blueprint Control Center
• Be familiar with background Rollouts and Rollout configurations
• Have edited existing Live Copy configurations
• Understand diff-view in components
Who can attend this?
This training will review the most important topics regarding Multi Site Management, providing both an author and a developer perspective of the tasks that need to be mastered in order to successfully support multinational, multi-language and multi-channel scenarios.
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on firstname.lastname@example.org