In this training, participants will learn about possible attacks against CQ5 installations and protection against them. After completing the training, the participants will be able to configure CQ5 and dispatcher in a secured way. The training also demonstrates the considerations to be made while implementing the codes for CQ5. This training covers security related CQ features, security considerations in code, XSS attacks, securing the CQ environment, and User generated content.
Participants should have attended the CQ Developer OR CQ Advanced Developer classes.
- Security Related CQ Features
- Security considerations in code
- User generated content
- Cross site scripting (XSS)
- Securing the CQ environment
Upon completing this training, participants will be able to:
• Identify the default security related features in CQ
• Identify Security considerations in code
• Describe cross site scripting (XSS)
• Secure the CQ environment
• Generate secure content
Who can attend this?
This training is useful for developers who use AEM to manage websites, and want to secure them from attacks and data thefts.
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on firstname.lastname@example.org