This two-day course focuses on giving you the knowledge and skills to enable you to master the AEM Social Communities tool. In this training, you learn how to use, configure and extend the Social Community components that come with AEM. It will enable you to build up a Social Community in AEM by using existing components and creating your own components by extending existing functionality.
- Introduction to AEM Social Communities
- Enabling Social Login
- Using Social Plug-ins
- Social Communities
- Calendars and Events
- Moderating Social Communities
The objective of this course is to help students master the AEM: Social Communities tool.
Topics covered include:
- Learn about the OAuth authentication protocol
- Configure Facebook and Twitter login in AEM
- Get an overview of Social Plug-ins
- Learn how to use the Facebook and Twitter Social Plug-ins
- Learn to extend and adapt the AEM Social Plug-ins
- Learn how to set up Social Graphs
- Learn how to use and configure scoring
- Learn to create badges and connect them to scores
- Learn to use the Community Statistics components
- Learn how to create blogs and journals in AEM
- Be able to import other blogs into your own AEM blog
- Know the Blog API and how to use it
- Learn how to create forums and Q&A’s
- Learn how to configure forum notifications
- Learn how to create calendars and events
- Be able to configure subscriptions to other calendars
- Know about Reverse Replication
- Learn to use the Community Console
- Learn how to moderate content with work flows
Who can attend this?
Those that have attended the AEM: Developer course or have equivalent experience.
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on firstname.lastname@example.org