This four-day course, designed for the person who places code on the page, is designed to give you the information you need to
At the conclusion of the course, the technical lead will be able to map specific business requirements to SiteCatalyst variables and functions and then deploy that solution on a Web site. In addition to the course objectives, participant will be able to:
- Know the purposes, functions and limitations of specific variables and features.
- Recognize the relationships between variables and their impact on reports.
- Determine which functions and features will best solve specific business needs.
- Implement and validate advanced code deployment on a development Web site.
- Identify and correct errors in implemented code through troubleshooting exercises.
This class assumes that you have a working knowledge of programming principles. If you do not have this knowledge, you are still welcome in class, but class time will not be taken to teach programming principles.
- Basic conditions
- Include Files
- Server-side logic
- Adobe SiteCatalyst Code
- The Adobe SiteCatalyst Interface
- Implementation Overview
- Key Business Requirements and Key Performance Indicators
- Traffic Variables Overview
- Page Naming
- Other Standard Traffic Variables
- Custom Traffic Variables
- Traffic Features & Functions
- Predefined and Custom Events
- Conversion Variables
- Purchase Confirmation Page
- The Campaign Variable
- Custom Conversion Variables
- Conversion Features & Functions
- Configuration Variables
- Data Manipulation Components
- Processing Rules
- Mobile Site Tracking
- Site-based Implementation Considerations
- Data Import and Export Tools
- Developer Portal
- Tag Management
- Validation and Troubleshooting
- Effective Implementation Practices
Who Should Attend?
This course is specifically designed for Adobe customers who function as the technical lead. The technical lead is the individual within the organization who is responsible for translating their clients’ business requirements into specific SiteCatalyst variables and functions, as well as managing the deployment of SiteCatalyst code on their Web sites.
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on email@example.com