This three-day course is ideal for Adobe JEE Developers who are migrating to AEM Forms. The course helps students to understand the basic AEM Sites and AEM Forms development concepts. The first day of the course teaches the fundamentals of building a custom AEM website based on templates and components. It provides with the conceptual information on JCR, web framework, and OSGi framework.
Then, the next two days of the course familiarizes the students about AEM Forms features with hands-on exercises. The participants will learn to create adaptive forms, add form components, leverage existing XDP assets to create form, digitally sign the forms, initiate reviews, localize the forms, and integrate adaptive forms with web services.
This course is suitable for JEE developers who will work with the Forms capability of AEM.
After completing this course, the participant will be able to:
- Install AEM Author and Publish Instances
- Identify AEM functional building blocks
- Familiarize with repository structure, Web Framework and REST
- Create Templates and Websites
- Create Adaptive Form template
- Integrate XDP file with the adaptive form
- Customize the template appropriately
- Perform a Review process
- Create Forms Portal using Document Services component
- Configure EchoSign with AEM Forms
- Localize the forms
- Integrate forms with web services
- Getting Started
- Content Repository
- Apache Jackrabbit Oak
- Web Framework
- Introduction to Sightly
- Create Templates and Components
- Create a website
- Introduction to AEM Forms
- AEM Adaptive Form Template
- Review mechanism
- Forms portal
- Managing Drafts & Submission
- Localize adaptive forms
- Integrate adaptive forms with web service
- Additional forms functionalities
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on email@example.com