This two-day course provides you with working knowledge on AEM Forms. The course includes theory about AEM Forms features followed by hands-on exercises. The participants will learn to create adaptive forms, add form components, leverage existing XDP assets to create form, digitally sign the forms, initiate reviews, localize the forms, integrate adaptive forms with web services, and integrate forms with Analytics.
This course is suitable for developers who intend to work with the Forms capability of AEM. The participants should have attended the AEM Sites: Developer course or have equivalent experience in AEM component development.
After completing this course, the participant will be able to:
- Identify the various Form packages
- Create Adaptive Form template
- Integrate XDP file with the adaptive form
- Customize the template appropriately
- Perform a Review process
- Create Forms Portal using Document Services component
- Configure EchoSign with AEM Forms
- Localize the forms
- Integrate forms with web services
- Integrate forms with Analytics
- Introduction to AEM Forms
- AEM Adaptive Form Template
- Review Mechanism
- Forms Portal
- Managing Drafts & Submission
- Localize adaptive forms
- Integrate adaptive forms with web services
- Additional Forms Functionalities
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on email@example.com