Duration: 2 Days
Mobile channels have gained considerable importance in the last few years, mainly driven by the success of the iPhone. This training will instruct students on how to build a mobile website with AEM, including mobile development best practices and specific AEM techniques to allow content reuse and optimization through the different devices.
This training will review the key topics of Multi Site Management. Participants who complete
this course will:
• Understand Live Copies
• Know how to use the Site Wizard
• Understand the functions of the Blueprint Control Center
• Be familiar with background Rollouts and Rollout configurations
• Have edited existing Live Copy configurations
• Understand diff-view in components
This training will review the most important topics regarding Multi Site Management, providing both an author and a developer perspective of the tasks that need to be mastered in order to successfully support multinational, multi-language and multi-channel scenarios.