The AEM 6.0 System Administrator training focuses on the updated architectural changes for the latest version, and covers topics such as installing, conguring, maintaining, and troubleshooting in AEM. Participants are introduced to basic concepts of AEM architecture and AEM integration in a production-level environment consisting of Cluster, Dispatcher, Mongo DB, SSO, LDAP, etc.
Furthermore, participants get an overview of AEM les, directory structures, nding important log les, and adjusting the logging conguration. Some of the topics covered in this training include Backup, User administration, Security, and Performance tuning. The training also covers integration of AEM with alternative third-party webapp servers like IIS and Apache. The course is a good combination of theory and hands-on exercises.
This is a highly technical class, designed specically for System Administrators.
- A minimum of 2 years of system administrator experience with the operating system or platform on which AEM will be installed.
- Advanced knowledge of Java technology.
- Basic knowledge of XML, HTTP protocol, networking, network design, Mongo DB, and server specific software.
- A sound knowledge of Apache’s Log4J Framework is helpful, but not required.
- Knowledge of Object Oriented principles is useful, but not required.
- Troubleshooting skills.
Upon completing this training, participants will be able to:
- Install, manage, and configure the AEM server
- Manage users, Index and Integrate LDAP and SSO
- Backup, restore, and create custom log les
- Troubleshoot general server issues
- Authoring Interface
- AEM concepts and philosophy
- System architecture overview
- Installation of AEM author and AEM publish instances
- Familiarization with Servlet Engine, CRX, OSGi
- Apache Sling and AEM
- User Management
- Replication Agent
- Configure Version Manager
- Logging Mechanism
- Dispatcher/Load Balancer
- TarPM Optimization
- Package Manager
- Performance Tuning
- Thread dumps
- LDAP, SSO Integration
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the below enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on firstname.lastname@example.org