CompTIA CTT+ certification validates a range of skills, including preparation, presentation, communication, facilitation and evaluation in both, a classroom and virtual classroom environment.
Two exams are necessary to be certified: CompTIA CTT+ Essentials, and at least one of the two designations: Classroom Trainer or Virtual Classroom Trainer. The exam covers planning prior to the course, methods and media for instructional delivery, instructor credibility and communications, group facilitation and evaluating the training event.
Our course includes classroom instruction as well as support for the recording session for the performance based exam. Tekno Point is also engaged with organizations like Dell helping their internal trainers get certified.
Adobe, Dell, Microsoft, Novell and Ricoh recommend that their trainers be CompTIA CTT+ certified. The Training Associates also look for CompTIA CTT+ certification when hiring trainers.
Tekno Point provides training services for organizations and individuals. You will benefit from our experience of training over 5000 IT professionals on various Adobe Products in India, Malaysia, Sri Lanka. Train for your certification exam through personal instruction with knowledgeable instructors delivering the subject matter in a professional, informative manner using CompTIA accredited materials.
- Adult Learning
- Acknowledge Characteristics of Adult Learners
- Understanding Adult Learning Styles
- Comprehending Models for Adult Learning
- Preparing for a Class
- Preparing Your Lesson Plan
- Chunking Information
- Using Icebreakers
- Deciding on Presentation Methods
- Using Examples and Analogies
- Using Humor
- Using Visual Aids
- Using the Appropriate Visual Aid
- Dealing with Varying Skill Sets
- Refining Your Plan
- Creating a Learning Environment
- Delivering the Class
- Developing Communication Skills
- Using Your Body Effectively
- Building Rapport with Eye Contact
- Deciding on Presentation Methods
- Understanding Proxemics
- Developing Your Voice
- Watching Your Vocabulary
- Active Listening
- Barriers to Effective Communication
- Overview of Questioning
- Understanding Questioning Techniques
- Answering Questions
- Presenting Concepts
- Managing Difficult Behaviours
- Ending the Training Session
- Feedback and Evaluation
- Overview of Feedback
- Types of Feedback
- Guidelines for Giving and Receiving Feedback
- Using Questioning Techniques to Elicit Feedback
- Encouraging Feedback
- End-of-Course Evaluations
- Performing Self-Feedback
- Resource Materials and Information
- CTT+ Examination Objectives
- MCT Certification
- CTT+ Certification
- Learning Style Inventory
- Scoring the Learning Style Inventory
- “Learning by Experience” Model Worksheet
- “Learning by Doing” Model Worksheet
- Sample End-of-Course Evaluation 1
- Sample End-of-Course Evaluation 2
- Sample End-of-course Evaluation 3
- Sample Self – Evaluation Form
- Sample Peer – Feedback Form
- Relaxation Exercise
- Caring for Your Voice
- Suggested Books
- Magazines and Trade Journals
- Web Sites
- Trade Organizations
- Sample Pacing Guide for a Class
- Sample Teacher’s Notes
- Sample Presentation Evaluation Form
- Review Question Answer Key
How can I register?
For Individuals: Please fill up the enquiry form.
For Corporate Training: Call on +91 9004487772 or send Email on email@example.com
GeneralWhere is the CompTIA CTT+ Batch Available?
What is the course duration?
What are the timings for each day?
I have some queries, how can I interact with the trainer?
What is the day-wise schedule of the course?
Do you provide accommodation?
When can I appear for CompTIA CTT+ Certification Exam?
I see 3 exams available under Comptia CTT +, can you explain?
- Exam 1: TK 201 is compulsory and is a computer based test.
- Exam 2: TK 202 is a video based test for your Classroom Training Skills.
- Exam 3: TK 203 is for getting certified as Virtual Trainer and you have to submit a recording of your virtual session.
Is the course fee inclusive of certification cost?