This three-day course will teach you how to use the administrative functions in Reports & Analytics in order to manipulate data collection, create and configure Analytics data environments, and manage your analysts. You will learn how to create campaigns, group granular data to create informative reports, and integrate your Reports & Analytics data with offline data in order to understand your business from end to end.
This course is designed for experienced Reports & Analytics administrators.
Students should attend the Reports & Analytics User Training or have significant experience with Reports & Analytics.
Report Builder is a plug-in for Microsoft Excel that students should install before class. Windows XP and Excel 2007 or higher are required for the Report Builder chapter.
Ad Hoc Analysis is a Java-based capability.
HW & SW Requirements
- Video card supporting OpenGL2.0
- Cookies: Required
- Operating System: Windows and Mac OS
- Monitor Resolution: 800×600 (1024×768 recommended)
- Color Depth: 16-bit or greater
- Java Version: Java – 6 update 10 or later; Javaws – 6 update or later
This course dives deep into the administrative functions in Reports & Analytics. You will also have the chance to practice using other Analytics capabilities such as Analysis Workspace, Report Builder, and Ad Hoc Analysis. Reports & Analytics experts will help you leverage this powerful tool by providing insight into the following areas:
- Monitoring and measuring marketing efforts
- Grouping granular data into Classification reports
- Integrating offline data into Analytics
- Modifying Analytics data using client-side and server-side methods
- Learning how Analytics variables work
- Creating Analytics segments
- Creating customized Analytics dashboards in Excel
- Advanced Reporting in Reports & Analytics
- Data Warehouse
- Analysis Workspace
- Report Builder
- Ad Hoc Analysis
- Data Workbench
- How Analytics Variables Work
- Campaign Management
- Report Suites
- User Management
- Report Suite Settings
- Company Settings
- Marketing Channels
- VISTA and Plug-Ins
- Processing Rules
- Data Sources
- Data Connectors
- Customer Attributes
- Analytics Integrations
- Live Stream
How can I register?
For Corporate Training: Send Email on firstname.lastname@example.org or fill the form below: